ADEN, Yemen, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi group launched another drone attack targeting an oil port controlled by the country's government in the southeastern province of Hadramout on Monday, a security official told Xinhua.
The official said on condition of anonymity that a bomb-laden Houthi drone targeted the oil port of Dhabah but caused no casualties or property damage because the government forces have already beefed up the defense of the port after previous drone attacks.
But the attack forced the port to abort the plan to load a tanker with crude oil, which is to be exported, he added.
The Houthi side has yet to comment on the incident.
Yemen's economic facilities, particularly oil ports controlled by the Saudi-backed Yemeni government, are facing a heightened threat of Houthi militia's missile attacks just a month after the expiration of a UN-brokered truce.
Last month, two Houthi drones targeted the Dhabah port, causing explosions and forcing an oil tanker to leave the port before being loaded. The Houthis claimed the attack, saying it was a warning to "stop the stealing of Yemen oil."
Yemen has been mired in a civil war since late 2014 when the Iran-backed Houthi militia stormed several northern cities and forced the Saudi-backed Yemeni government out of the capital, Sanaa.